Tips to get rid of blackheads
Blackheads are one of the most common forms of acne. To treat deep blackheads, dermatologists prefer photopneumatic therapy. In this process a combination of intense pulsed light lasers and a hand-held vacuum. When these two equipment are used together, it helps to get deep into your pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum.
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads :
- Use an enzyme exfoliator.
- Try products rich in salicylic acid.
- Try using a moisturiser with a light texture.
- Use a peel-off face mask.
- Use skincare products that contains retinol.
- Consider using professional laser treatment.
- Don’t squeeze your blackheads.
- Cleanse with salicylic acid.
- Gently exfoliate with AHAs and BHAs.
- Pick up a skin brush.
- Try topical retinoids.
- Use a clay mask.
- Use a charcoal mask.
Blackheads are a stubborn form of acne but they eventually fade away over time. Some blackheads may take months, or even years, to clear. Following a proper skin care routine can avoid all the skin care problems especially blackheads.