PM Modi hints, LJP not a part of NDA alliance in Bihar.
On Wednesday during the Darbhanga rally, Prime Minister Narendra Modi indirectly stated that LJP which is led by Chirag Paswan has been excluded from NDA alliance in Bihar.
While addressing an election rally at Darbhanga PM Modi said, “NDA in Bihar includes BJP, JD(U), VIP and HAM, ” however he didn’t include LPJ in his address. Though, he did not directly say that LPJ is not a part of the Bihar NDA alliance but, his address hinted LPJ’s excludance. Trying to remove Nitish Kumar from power, Chirag Paswan backed out from NDA in Bihar.
The Prime Minister prioritised Ayodhya issue at the rally first. He said, ” Those who taunted us over delay in Ram Temple construction are clapping in applause now. ”
Following are the highlights from Modi’s address.
- The PM asked voters to follow all the Covid-19 precautionary norms while voting in the first phase.
- PM Modi warned the voters by saying, NDA’s aim is to develop Bihar, he said beware of those greedy funds kept for state’s welfare.
- He attacked RJD-Cong, and people pledged to defeat those who have looted Bihar and those who brought jungle raj.
- The prime minister also informed that now 11 lakh households have access to clean drinking water.
- Farmers have been provided with one lakh crore rupees direct help have been deposited in their accounts.
- He appealed voters to vote for NDA in order to make Bihar aatmanirbhar.
- ”People in Darbhanga will get better connectivity due to airport. In aatmanirbhar Bihar, people will get new opportunities, ” Modi added.