Natural remedies to brighten your skin
Unlike the expensive creams and face products, home remedies for clear skin are cheap, safe and more effectively to give you that perfect glowing skin. Below are home remedies for clear skin with tips on how to get clear skin naturally for men and women alike. Also find out how to use herbal and Indian remedies to get radiant skin.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and spread it over you skin avoid eye lid and under eye area.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and wash off with luck warm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel and use a moisturiser that suits your skin.
- Do this every other day to get clear and glowing skin.
- To exfoliate you skin make a natural scrubber with lemon juice and sugar mixed in equal parts.
- Apply the mixture on skin and scrub gently in upper circular motions.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with luck warm water.
- Make a paste of tomatoes with rosewater and apply it to the skin tomato had natural quality to brighten your skin.
- Wait for 10 minutes, reapply and leave it on for another 10 minutes
- Wash off with luck warm water and splash on some cold water or massage with ice.
- Repeat this twice a week for natural glowing skin.
- Another natural scrub mix one teaspoon of baking soda with raw honey. Apply this mixture to damp skin and scrub gently for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and splash on some cold water or massage with an ice cube to close pores.
Aloe Vera :
To lighten dark skin, mix rose water with aloe Vera pulp. Apply it to the face and wait for 20 minutes before washing off with cool water. Aloe Vera has anti aging property and rose water brightens your skin.
- Apply raw honey on dark patch of the skin and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes and rinse with cool warm water.
- Or you can mix two tablespoons of honey with one tablespoon of baking soda. Scrub this on damp skin in a circular motion. Allow it to sit for five minutes then rinse well.
- To lighten skin, mix one tablespoon each of raw honey, coconut oil and olive oil. Apply this mixture to the skin and massage well. Dip a soft washcloth in hot water and carefully place it on the skin until it loses heat. Do this daily to fade scars and other blemishes.